Productive Living Systems, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Director of Administration and Business Management. Due to continued growth we are looking to add business talent to further round out our talented team of caring professionals. We are a missioned based, Employee Owned Company with a clear focus on delivering an array of community support services that allow people with various levels of psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disorders to live as independently as they are capable of. You would become part of a team of 280 staff at 30 sites in WI making a difference in the lives of people, beyond what any of us can do alone….every day.
Our Corporate Office is located in Eau Claire, WI (primary location for this position) with Regional Offices in Appleton, WI and Whitewater, WI.
This role will collaboratively work with the Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to bring business management and administration.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the Corporate Office Staff – Corporate Human Resources, Corporate Accountant, and all other support roles.
- Supports the COO in managing the Strategic Planning process including creation and reporting of Key Performance indicators (KPI’s) and serves as a resource to all Strategy Planning Teams.
- Manages Contracts with Customers and works closely with the Director of Admissions and Clinical Services and the Corporate Accountant.
- Manages all Property throughout the company including leases, improvements and repairs, working closely with Regional Managers and Maintenance Technicians.
- Manages Fleet of company vehicles including purchasing, loans, maintenance and repairs, working closely with Regional Managers and Maintenance Technicians.
- Provides leadership and direction to Accounting and Financial Reporting, including KPI tracking and reporting, working directly with Corporate Accountant.
- Provides leadership and direction to Human Resources working directly with the Corporate Human Resources Manager.
- Oversees Information Technology (IT) resources working directly with the COO and IT Manager.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a business office management, administrative, and/or accounting.
- Direct experience supervising and leading staff.
- Bachelor's Degree with preference for a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Human Resources or related degree.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Full-time benefits (including Health and Dental insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K)
- Employee-Owned Company - Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Making a difference in the lives of people
- Be part of building an extraordinary team
- Be part of a mission driven company passionate about making the world a better place
Our mission at Productive Living Systems is to empower people to live at their maximum levels of freedom, personal responsibility, and contribution based on the principles of love and respect.
PLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.