We are looking for people who:
- Have a sense of humor
- Have a positive attitude
- Are interested in working with people
- Like interesting and challenging work
- Treat all people with respect, care, and compassion
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are willing to learn new skills
- Are highly dependable and a team player
- Handle stressful situations well
If you see some or all of the above qualities in yourself, we want to meet with you to discuss the career opportunities available to you at Productive Living Systems.
The clients we work with at Productive Living Systems may have intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, mental illness, and/or brain disorders. Our clients may have an established routine for you to follow. At other times, you will have the opportunity to suggest activities, such as Timber Rattler games or camping trips, and take the initiative in providing helpful assistance to the clients.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word or Excel
- Ability to maintain self-composure under stressful conditions. Clients may exhibit aggressive, challenging, or offensive behavior.
- Ability to fully communicate both written and verbally
- Proof of a valid Wisconsin driver's license
- A clean driving record
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical, TB test, caregiver background check and applicable trainings
Hourly Pay Rate: $10.00+ per hour based on experience and CCDET certifications
Productive Living Systems offers you, as a valued employee :
- Performance based incentives
- Fast-track career opportunity
- Flexible scheduling
- Resume builder
- Paid training including industry certification (Standard Precautions, First Aid & Choking, Fire Safety, Medication Administration)
- Full-time benefits (including health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401K)
- Employee Stock Ownership Package (ESOP)
- Paid admittance to group events (WWE Wrestling Matches, Packer Games, Camping, WI Dells Trip, Brewer's Games) .
Join Productive Living Systems today and become a hero in the lives of our clients!
Our mission at Productive Living Systems (PLS) is to empower people to live at their maximum levels of freedom, personal responsibility and contribution based on the principles of love and respect.