Productive Living Systems is now hiring support staff for our Waukesha apartment programs serving adults with mental illness.
We are seeking Part-Time 2nd shift staff to join our energetic team with flexible hours available, including some weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Empower and encourage people to increase independence.
- Help people identify and achieve personalized goals.
- Assist in daily living activities such as cooking, cleaning, and budgeting.
- Participate in recreational activities such as hiking, biking, going to the YMCA, going out to eat, shopping, and providing support at appointments.
- Medication monitoring
- Documentation of support and progress
- 18 years or older with a minimum of a HS diploma or GED
- Clean driving record
- Desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compassionate, reliable, and understanding
- Ability to multi-task
- Every other weekend desired.
- · Paid training with industry certification
- · Professional growth opportunities
- · Flexible scheduling
- · Performance-based incentives
- · Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- · Great resume builder
Hourly Pay Rate: $10.00+ per hour based on experience and certifications
We also offer a $0.50 differential for 3rd shift hours worked
PLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.