Productive Living Systems, Inc. has immediate openings for Program Managers.
Paid training is provided, with the opportunity for professional growth in our growing company. You have the opportunity to directly see the positive impact of your work.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of the daily operations of a residential program for adults with mental illness or intellectual disabilities
- Scheduling and supervising staff
- Development and implementation of support plans
- Meet or exceed all regulatory requirements as well as PLS standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Member of the Crisis Management Team with periodic on-call responsibilities
- Flexible hours on 1st and 2nd shifts including weekend shifts
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekend shifts and required periodic crisis rotations
- Acceptable caregiver background check
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Four years of Human Services/Vocational Rehabilitation course work or related experience desired
- Minimum two years of management experience in Assisted Living
- Ideal candidate is motivated, organized, caring, and enjoys a variety of job duties while helping other’s be successful
- Full-time benefits (including health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401K)
- Employee-Owned Company - Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Our mission at Productive Living Systems is to empower people to live at their maximum levels of freedom, personal responsibility, and contribution based on the principles of love and respect.
PLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at: www.plsjobs.net