Productive Living Systems, Inc. is now hiring 3rd shift support staff for our Whitewater area residential programs serving male adults with mental illness and/or intellectual disabilities.
We are seeking full-time and part-time staff to join our energetic team with flexible days available, including some weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- · Night supervision and support for male clients
- · Light household cleaning and organization
- · Empower and encourage people to increase independence
- · Medication monitoring
- · Documentation of support
- · 18 years or older with a minimum of a HS diploma or GED
- · Clean driving record
- · Desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Compassionate, reliable, and understanding
- · Ability to multi-task
Productive Living Systems offers you, as a valued employee :
- · Performance based incentives
- · Fast-track career opportunity
- · Flexible scheduling
- · Resume builder
- · Paid training including industry certification (Standard Precautions, First Aid & Choking, Fire Safety, Medication Administration)
- Full-time benefits (including health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401K)
- Employee Stock Ownership Package (ESOP)
- Paid admittance to group events (WWE Wrestling Matches, Packer Games, Camping, WI Dells Trip, Brewer's Games) .
- Paid training with industry certification
- 50 cent differential
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Performance-based incentives
- Great resume builder
PLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online via: www.plsjobs.net
Salary: $10.00 /hour (.50 cent differential)