Productive Living Systems, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Program Manager Trainee position in Whitewater, WI. Paid training is provided, with the opportunity for professional growth in our growing company. You have the opportunity to directly see the positive impact of your work.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of the daily operations of a residential program for adults with mental illness or intellectual disabilities
- Scheduling and supervising staff
- Development and implementation of support plans
- Meet or exceed all regulatory requirements as well as PLS standards, practices, policies and procedures
- · Member of the Crisis Management Team with periodic on-call responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible hours including every other weekend and required periodic crisis rotations
- 18 years of age or older
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, clear driver record and 5 years of driving experience
- Acceptable caregiver background check
- One year of Human Services course work or related experience desired.
- Ideal candidate is motivated, organized, caring, and enjoys a variety of job duties while helping other’s be successful.
- Benefits w/ Full-time (including health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid admittance to group events attended with clients (ie: Brewers/Bucks Games, Camping Trips)
- Paid training including industry certification (Standard Precautions, First Aid & Choking, Fire Safety, Medication Administration)
Productive Living Systems, Inc. has been successfully helping people to reach their individual potential since 1989. Our mission at Productive Living Systems is to empower people to live at their maximum levels of freedom, personal responsibility, and contribution based on the principles of love and respect.
PLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at: www.plsjobs.net